We receive information that:
- You provide when you register and set up your account
- we get from seeing how you use Next Caller
- we get from communicating with you
- we get from cookies and other technology
We use this information to:
- provide Next Caller features and services to you
- manage and improve our customer service and member experience
- analyze how you use Next Caller
- provide you with information
- diagnose technical problems and maintain security
We share this information with:
- the call center you call, that’s it
We store information:
- at an ISO 27001 certified data center managed by Amazon Web Services LLC
Effective date: January 21st, 2013
Protecting your private information is our utmost priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the NextCaller.com and Next Caller Inc. and governs data collection and usage. The Next Caller®" + " website is a caller identification site. By using the Next Caller website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
Next Caller will never sell your information. In order to provide our service, we share your profile information with the call center you contact in order to facilitate a more efficient exchange of information. Your profile data is not sold or stored by these third parties, however, the call centers do pay Next Caller a subscription fee to access this information.
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interest
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process,
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Next Caller Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Next Caller Inc. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Next Caller uses Verisign, an independent third-party company engaged in the development of digital trust. Verisign provides authentication of Internet services, digital identity and intellectual property. By clicking on the Verisign logo, the Verisign website will serve up a web page that confirms that Next Caller is "Verisign Authenticated."
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Next Caller welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Next Caller has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Next Caller at:
Next Caller Inc.
46 Lispenard St, #1E
New York, NY 10013